A cure for ADIS!

Ali

A cure for ADIS!

Ali
Recently a religious leader "ALZANDANI Abdul-Majeed Bin Aziz" claims that he can cure Aids using your link below as a proof for his claim, is this true? is this a proof?

http://patentscope.wipo.int/search/en/detail.jsf?docId=WO2011039574&recNum=1&maxRec=1&office&prevFilter&sortOption&queryString=ALLNUM%253A%2528PCT%252FIB2009%252F054320%2529&tab=PCT+Biblio

thanks in advance.

Re: A cure for ADIS!

Christophe
Dear Ali,

The publication on our website only proves that a PCT patent application has been filed with the contents we publish. If the applicant continues the patent procedure in certain countries, then the subject matter of the application will then be examined for novelty, non obviousness, inventive step, industrial applicability... (depending on the legislations). An international search report has been published with the application that you can consult to get more information.

Best regards,

Christophe

Ali

Re: A cure for ADIS!