Access to Graphs does not work

Francoise
 Hello,

I was trying to get a graphics display of my results but I could not proceed further once I clicked the graphs icon next to the minus sign on the Analysis bar. I get the following display:

As you can see all the categories Countries; IPC, Inventor, etc have disappeared which prevent me to select the category I want to display as a graph.

Am I the only one to have this problem? I did not have any issue with the old version of the Analysis tool.
Please note that I did select graph in the results section in the options link.

Regards,

Francoise

Re: Access to Graphs does not work

patentscope-wipo