Alerts by rss

Monica
Every so often I get a whole bunch of old patents in my rss alert. Where does this come from?

I also can't find where my alert is saved to go back and edit it.

Re: Alerts by rss

Iustin
Administrator
Please send us the url address of your rss alert
Iustin

RE: Alerts by rss

monica.weiss
Hi Iustin,
Please send me a private email to respond to and I will.

Monica

RE: Alerts by rss

Iustin
Administrator