Analysis section is always empty

Dan

Analysis section is always empty

Dan
Hi,

I am doing some research on patents. Recently, I have realized that the analysis section of the result page ios always empty even if there is a "hit". Also, when I open the various patents, the information provided is a little condensed. As in, fields like "Agents" are missing, etc. I wonder whether is there anything wrong with the interface?

Thanks.

Re: Analysis section is always empty

Iustin
Administrator
Sometimes if you are too fast in doing searches the system identifies you as a robot and shows you limited functionality. You should try again now it should be ok.
Iustin
Dan

Re: Analysis section is always empty

Dan