Applicant resident country and nationality

Applicant resident country and nationality

Gloria
Dear all,
I am currently doing a research project on immigration and innovation for my PhD program.
I need data about all patents whose applicant is a US resident with foreign nationality.
For example, I want all patents by Italian applicants living in the US.
I tried with the following query: ana/IT AND are/US.
However, the results include also patents with multiple inventors with one of them being [US/US] and one being [IT/IT].
How can I restrict my search so that it understands I want the Italian nationality and the US residency for the same inventor, i.e. [IT/US]?
Thanks.

Re: Applicant resident country and nationality

Iustin
Administrator
It's not possible to perform your search within PATENTSCOPE.
Write to the WIPO general contact facility (http://www.wipo.int/contact/en/) and ask them to run your query.

Iustin