Arabic not showing in 'Translator' search form

Arabic not showing in 'Translator' search form

Rachel
Hello,

I have set my default search form to 'Translator' so that I can see the original abstracts alongside translations; however, this setting does not work when I search documents originally filed in Arabic, as only the French and English translations are show. Please advise.

Also, can I hide the French translation in this search form? I am only interested in the original Arabic and the English translation.

Thanks,

Rachel