Broken links & damaged files

Carol Hyne
I need to download the international search report(ISR) for PCT Application US2000/018935 and I keep getting the message that the PDF file is damaged/corrupted. I cannot download the ZIP file (XML & TIFFs) either.  How can I get this report?

Re: Broken links & damaged files

Sandrine
We are currently working on fixing this issue; we will let you know once it's fixed

Re: Broken links & damaged files

Sandrine
Hello,

This issue has been fixed and the pdf is available.
Best regards

Re: Broken links & damaged files

Lesley
Dear,

we want to download the International Preliminary Report on Patentability Chapter II for WO2013032576 - but we also get the message that file is damaged.

How can we retrieve the document?

thanks!

Re: Broken links & damaged files

Sandrine
We are currently working on fixing the issue. Thank you for your continued patience. Best regards

Re: Broken links & damaged files

Sandrine
The issue has been fixed. If the problem persists, please email us at patentscope@wipo.int
Best regards