CONTENT INACCESSIBLE

JMM

CONTENT INACCESSIBLE

JMM
The past few days I haven't been able to access any materials on the site...not sure if this is due to terminal slowness or if somehow I've been locked out.

Re: CONTENT INACCESSIBLE

patentscope-wipo
Administrator
Hello

The issue has been fixed; if the problem persists on your side, please let me know.

Best regards

Re: CONTENT INACCESSIBLE

Tiana Gonçalves
Hi i am having this problems since the 6th of december also but it hasnt been fixed. The problem persists

Re: CONTENT INACCESSIBLE

tgoncalves
this is the problem the error msg that appears

Exception report

message

description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

exception

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Cannot create a session after the response has been committed
        org.apache.catalina.connector.Request.doGetSession(Request.java:2402)
        org.apache.catalina.connector.Request.getSession(Request.java:2119)
        org.apache.catalina.connector.RequestFacade.getSession(RequestFacade.java:833)
        org.apache.catalina.connector.RequestFacade.getSession(RequestFacade.java:844)
        org.wipo.pct.natcollections.controller.CaptchaFilter.doFilter(CaptchaFilter.java:196)
        org.wipo.pct.natcollections.controller.IPBlock.doFilter(IPBlock.java:143)
note The full stack trace of the root cause is available in the Apache Tomcat/6.0.24 logs.

Re: CONTENT INACCESSIBLE

patentscope-wipo
Could you give us more details about what you are doing, please.

Re: CONTENT INACCESSIBLE

tgoncalves
Work  for the government of Brazil.
We work at the National Phase division so we have to access the search from patentscope to compare all the documents and INFOs of each PCT.

Since december we are not being able to access the search.

It gives us the following message

HTTP Status 500 -
type Exception report message description
The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request.
exception
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Cannot create a session after the response has been committed..."

Re: CONTENT INACCESSIBLE

patentscope-wipo
Have you tried from another machine or another browser? Please send the answer to the patentscope@wipo.int so we could assist you better.

patentscope-wipo