Can not download PDF Files.

jb

Can not download PDF Files.

jb
Whenever I try to get PDF files from your download page, error message shows up. [502 Bad Gateway The server returned an invalid or incomplete response.]
A&S

Re: Can not download PDF Files.

A&S
We too are having regular but intermittent problems with downloading PDFs.
In our case e-marks@wipo.int sent us an email with a link to a PDF document on http://www.wipo.int.
Our PAs reported errors when trying to download it.
When I tried this morning at a variety of computers I succeeded once but all other attempts (including at the same computer) returned the error HTTP Error: 504 (gateway Timeout).

I take it this is a problem at the WIPO server, or is there anything we can do.