Can't view or download the IASR

Judi Goldberg
I keep getting a message "Page not found! You might want to try the english version" however, I am in the English version.  This has happened on several different application pages.  Did something get changed or updated?  It worked fine yesterday, but not at all today.

If you need examples, I was trying to dowload the IASRs for WO 2007/012495 and WO 2012/168252.

Please let me know when this situation is fixed.  Thank you.

jgoldberg@leydig.com

Re: Can't view or download the IASR

Sandrine
We are working on fixing the issue asp; thank you for your continued patience and sorry for the inconvenience.

Re: Can't view or download the IASR

Sandrine
The problem has been fixed.