Cannot dowload or view documents. Links appear broken. Browswer hangs, then error

Cannot dowload or view documents. Links appear broken. Browswer hangs, then error

inventek
Hi,
I have not been able to download or view documents, or zip files.  Links on download tag seem broken.  I tries at two of my locations (different ISP, etc.) and no go. Turned firewalls off, etc.  There was no problem about two weeks ago, when I last downloaded.
Thanks,
Dov

Re: Cannot dowload or view documents. Links appear broken. Browswer hangs, then error

Sandrine
Hello,

We had some technical issues that have been fixed now; please try again and let us know if the problem persists.

Best regards