Cannot search by International Classification this week (21 Nov)

Cannot search by International Classification this week (21 Nov)

Rob Betts
Hi
I cannot search by international classification code on this week's data (published 21 November 2013).  The code is missing in the short display, too, although present in the bibliographic pages.  Why is this?  I need to search certain International classification codes to scan through the patents of possible interest to the food industry, and cannot now do that.  Many thanks.
QAZ

Re: Cannot search by International Classification this week (21 Nov)

QAZ
Me, too.

Today, I try to search PATENTSCOPE by IPC to publish date 21 Nov. BUT, I cannot search this one.
I hope restoration.

Re: Cannot search by International Classification this week (21 Nov)

Sandrine
We are currently working on fixing this issue. Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

The missing IPCs for 2013-47 have been integrated in PATENTSCOPE and are now searchable.
QAZ

Re: Cannot search by International Classification this week (21 Nov)

QAZ
Today, I search for 2013-47 (Nov.21). [09:00am, +0900 (JST)]
But hit No. 1-47 are not added IPC, wherein hit No. 48- are added IPC.
Search word is "DP:20131121". Search results, please see below URL.

http://patentscope.wipo.int/search/en/result.jsf?currentNavigationRow=5&prevCurrentNavigationRow=8&query=DP:20131121 &office=&sortOption=Pub Date Desc&prevFilter=&maxRec=3572&viewOption=All

I'm worried that PATENTSCOPE has not recovered yet.

Re: Cannot search by International Classification this week (21 Nov)

Sandrine
Thanks for your feedback. We will look into this again and will keep you updated.

Re: Cannot search by International Classification this week (21 Nov)

Sandrine
The problem is actually fixed, only 54 applications don't have IPCs codes for week 47.