Cannot see more than one page of hits

John Tucker
Searching in the "field combination" mode I get many pages of hits, but the Next page and page number buttons do not work.  So I can only see the first page of hits.  This is true on two computers and using either IE or Firefox.

Re: Cannot see more than one page of hits

John Tucker
Seems to be a problem when searching on "Parkinson's" but not when searching on "Parkinson"

Re: Cannot see more than one page of hits

Christophe
Dear John,

Thanks a lot for reporting this issue. We will look at it and get back to you.

Best regards,

CHristophe

Re: Cannot see more than one page of hits

Christophe
Dear John,

I have not been able to reproduce the problem. May be some more information would help:
(1) can you still reproduce the problem?
(2) which browser/version do you use?
(3) In which field in the search by field combination do you search?
(4) Do you search for "parkinson's" or parkinson's without the quotes?

Thanks in advance,

Best regards,

Christophe