Cant find patent application under patent number

Cant find patent application under patent number

Julian Till
Hello,
I have to do with an company which said that they filled a patent but I cant find any infos under the patent number.
How long does it need until I can check if it is filled and under work?
They said that it need time because wipo doesnt update it very often. Is it correct?
What has to happen until there are infos about their patend?
It cant need so much time until I can check it or not?

Greetings Julian Till

Re: Cant find patent application under patent number

patentscope-wipo
Administrator
Hello

What is the patent number? Where was it applied for?

Best regards

Re: Cant find patent application under patent number

Julian Till

1. Group collaborative decision-making by decentralized network nodes
Filed: September 19, 2018

Application number: PCT/GB2018/052673

2. Method and system for transaction processing in decentralized Network by Network Nodes in Collaborative Decision-Making
Filed: September 27, 2018

Application number: PCT/GB2018/052755

3. Parallel pool formation under decision-making by decentralized network nodes
Filed: October 21, 2018

Application number: PCT/GB2018/053152

Re: Cant find patent application under patent number

patentscope-wipo
Administrator
Those applications are not available in PATENTSCOPE which means that they are not published. Only published PCT applications are available in PATENTSCOPE.

Re: Cant find patent application under patent number

Julian Till
This means that they havent applied for patents?

Re: Cant find patent application under patent number

patentscope-wipo
Administrator
It means that, at this stage, nothing has been disclosed to the public and everything is therefore confidential.