Cant open pdf - something is wrong with published document

Cant open pdf - something is wrong with published document

britt.bromer

Hello

I can’t open PCT/SE2012/050337 when I click on “PDF (42p.) under download. The following message is received. Please correct. Kind regards

Ericsson

BRITT BROMER
Senior Patent Paralegal
Patent Unit Kista, RAN implementation and core

Ericsson
Torshamnsgatan 21-23
164 80 Stockholm, Sweden
Phone +46 10 714 1341
SMS/MMS +46 73 037 1241
Exchange +46 10 719 0000
Fax +46 10 715 1834
[hidden email]
www.ericsson.com

http://www.ericsson.com/current_campaign

Legal entity: Ericsson AB, registered office in Stockholm, Sweden. This Communication is Confidential. We only send and receive email on the basis of the terms set out at www.ericsson.com/email_disclaimer

Re: Cant open pdf - something is wrong with published document

Iustin
Could you try again, there were some network issues this afternoon.

Iustin