Captcha settings

Patrick
Good afternoon,

While I greatly enjoy your new captcha system with all the lovely photos of landscapes and cute animals, one detail has been bothering me: I'm only ever asked to count the number of dogs! I like dogs but I must confess I'm more of a cat person. All of this dog counting has me a little incensed by the blatant canine favoritism inherent in the current captcha system ;-) It's probably a strange request, but is there any way to reconfigure the settings so regular users of Patentscope will sometimes have the chance to count cats? For us lovers of felines, this would truly be the cat's meow.

=^._.^= ∫