Corrupted PDF download

Dennis
Hi support,

I can't seem to download the 5 page PDF named "International Preliminary Report on Patentability Chapter I (IB/373)" from 30/9/2008. Both download and view options are reporting the PDF is corrupted ot 0 byte file is downloaded.

I've tried this on 3 different computer and location and getting the same result.

Please help.

Thanks
Dennis

Re: Corrupted PDF download

Christophe
Dear Dennis,

It seems the file is corrupted in our system. Can you please specify the WO number and we will check?

Thanks and best regards,

Christophe

Re: Corrupted PDF download

Edison
Dear Christoph,

There seem to be many PDF documents which is having the same issue as mentioned above. Is there anything wrong with the file repository with WIPO?

WO2012037378, almost all the PDF file links in the "Related Documents on file at the International Bureau" are 0kb.

can you please kindly advice and check on this?

Re: Corrupted PDF download

Dennis
Thank you both for your prompt response.

Is this what you are after?

1. (WO2007115215) SYSTEM AND METHOD OF ASSESSING ANALGESIC ADEQUACY USING BIOPOTENTAL VARIABILITY

Cheers
Dennis

Re: Corrupted PDF download

Christophe
Dear all,

We have identified a cache problem on our servers that we have resolved.
Do you still experience the issue?

Thanks and best regards,

Christophe

Re: Corrupted PDF download