Could not initialize class oracle.security.o5logon.O5Logon

Could not initialize class oracle.security.o5logon.O5Logon

Manish Saraswat
Dear Sir,

  As I am opening the search results the IPTO website is giving an error "Could not initialize class oracle.security.o5logon.O5Logon" and is not opening the search results. Please fix this issue. I am doing search without login because I have not created account due to email being mandatory. I do not have my business email id.

Best Regards,
Manish Saraswat
+919460023266

Re: Could not initialize class oracle.security.o5logon.O5Logon

patentscope-wipo
Administrator
There were internal issues that have now been solved; please try again and let us know if the problem persists.

Re: Could not initialize class oracle.security.o5logon.O5Logon

milagro
the problema continue, yesterday i search , but today i cant. apears that message, Could not initialize class oracle.security.o5logon.O5Logon. i star with other brouser, but fail 3 min then.

Re: Could not initialize class oracle.security.o5logon.O5Logon

patentscope-wipo
Administrator
This was a temporary issue that has been fixed; please try again and let us know if the problem persists.