Download the result list with International Application Number.

HAT

Download the result list with International Application Number.

HAT
How can I download the result list with International Application Number?

When I download the result list, only Publication Number,Publication Date,Title,Priority Data and Applicants are listed on the excel file.

I would like to obtain the result list with International Application Number.

Re: Download the result list with International Application Number.

patentscope-wipo
Administrator
Currently the downloadable result list can unfortunately not be customized.