EXPORT /DOWNLOAD

Elsa
I dont understand about the exportation process. How many register Can I export to excel?

How can I do it??

With the option download, may I export only the first 100 results

Re: EXPORT /DOWNLOAD

Christophe
Dear Elsa,

Sorry for the late answer. To be able to export in csv the results list of a query, you need first to create a registered account in PATENTSCOPE. Once logged in, each time you execute a query, a button is displayed at the top of the results list that allows to export the results in csv format. The export function is effectively limited to the first 100 results returned by each query.

I hope it helps,

Christophe