Error: Could not initialize class oracle.security.o5logon.O5Logon

Error: Could not initialize class oracle.security.o5logon.O5Logon

Simon
I started researching on patent scope today, and after some 10 patent pages I could access normally, I started getting the following error: Error: Could not initialize class oracle.security.o5logon.O5Logon. I tied different browsers and am now working from another computer, but it is still the same: I can access 1-2 patents and then get the error message again. Is there anything I have to change in my settings? Thanks for your help.

Re: Error: Could not initialize class oracle.security.o5logon.O5Logon

Mikayla
I am also getting this same error message, was there anyway to fix this issue?

Re: Error: Could not initialize class oracle.security.o5logon.O5Logon

patentscope-wipo
Administrator
There was a temporary issue that has been solved; please try again and let us know if the problem persists.

Re: Error: Could not initialize class oracle.security.o5logon.O5Logon

James
Dear Sir / Mdm,

I encountered the following error message when using search function:

"Could not initialize class oracle.security.o5logon.O5Logon"

Would appreciate your advice on this error.

Thank you.

Re: Error: Could not initialize class oracle.security.o5logon.O5Logon

Panda
Been getting the same error all day. Cause unknown.