Error in WIPO Searching

Rajiv.Agarwal

Hi,

I am doing a combination field search and when I want to view the results, I get this error.

javax.el.ELException: /result_inc/clustersCharts1.xhtml @58,32 value="#{genPreferences.chartStyleOption}": java.lang.NullPointerException

Please help.

Rajiv Agarwal

Patent Examiner Electrical
Direction des brevets | Patent Branch
Office de la propriété intellectuelle du Canada | Canadian Intellectual Property Office
Industrie Canada | Industry Canada
50, rue Victoria, Gatineau QC  K1A OC9 | 50 Victoria Street, Gatineau QC  K1A OC9
[hidden email]
Téléphone | Telephone 819-639-1761
Télécopieur | Facsimile 819-994-1989
Téléimprimeur | Teletypewriter 1-866-694-8389

Re: Error in WIPO Searching

patentscope-wipo
Administrator
I just did a Field Combination search without any issue; please try again and let us know if the problem persists.