Export resultsList Long does not include patent abstract

Export resultsList Long does not include patent abstract

Krabo
I'm a researcher and I'm attempting to use WIPO patentscope to collect details about the patent abstract as well as the patent title. Unfortunately, when I attempt to export the resultsList long the file that is generated does not include the patent abstract. Is there any setting that I can check to get the patent abstract? I note that if I download the resultsList standard (which only includes 100 or so results in a .xls file) the abstract is included. Thank you.

Re: Export resultsList Long does not include patent abstract

patentscope-wipo
Administrator
Hello,

Unfortunately there is no such setting: the downloadable result lists can not, at the moment, be customized.

Best regards