FP Search for Japanese Broken

Charles Aschmann
Since yesterday, it appears that the search algorithm of Japanese in PatentScope has completely broken down. When a search is made for a Japanese string even with quotation marks around it, the results are virtually random, most not containing the string at all. This renders PatentScope almost useless for finding Japanese content. It almost appears as if some fuzzy search algorithm had been implemented. Strict searching is much more useful.

Re: FP Search for Japanese Broken

Iustin
Administrator
We are updating our query parser and therefore for a couple of days there could be some bugs and glitches.
Sorry about the inconvenience,

Iustin