Fields Diagram vs. Fields Definition

ampatent.de
Hello,

Fields Diagram indicates Fields named ID (within ALLNUM) und DS (within ALL).
However, I cannnot find these fields in the fields definitions table.

Can anyone enlighten me?

Regards

J. Mueller
ampatent.de

Re: Fields Diagram vs. Fields Definition

Iustin
Administrator
Hello,
ID is the document identifier, and it's used internally.
DS means the designated states and it was missing from the definitions table; it's fixed now.
Thank you for letting us know.
Iustin

Out of Office: Fields Diagram vs. Fields Definition

smatthes
I am currently out of the office and will not have access to my e-mail until my return on Friday, October 8.  If you need immediate assistance please resend your e-mail to [hidden email].

Regards,
Sandy Matthes
International Patent Department

This transmission and any attached files are privileged, confidential or otherwise the exclusive property of the intended recipient or Armstrong Teasdale LLP. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of any of the information contained in or attached to this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please contact us immediately by e-mail (mailto:[hidden email]) or telephone (314-621-5070) and promptly destroy the original transmission and its attachments. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to the official business of Armstrong Teasdale LLP shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.