Getting correct url by only giving numbers part of pct application

Getting correct url by only giving numbers part of pct application

metronimo
Hello
First of all, thanks for this helpfull service that you are providing.

I have some pct application numbers e.g 2011057117 and i need to get the correct url
so that my links point to the correct location :
2011057117 => http://patentscope.wipo.int/search/en/PCTEP2011057117

Could you tell me how to construct these links ?
i thought that it was a concatenation between "PCT" + "Country_Code" + number but its not always the case as the example above

Cordially

Re: Getting correct url by only giving numbers part of pct application

Christophe
Dear Metronimo,

Our permalinks work with the WO number:
http://patentscope.wipo.int/search/en/WO2011057117 opens the corresponding PCT application.

You need to use the WO publication number instead of the PCT appllication number.

I hope it helps,

Best regards,

Christophe