Grant Date

Manish Saraswat
Dear Sir,

  Is watching Grant Date mandatory or essential for checking whether IPTO or any other patent office has granted patent claiming invention or patent ? If Grant Date has given does only this means that patent has granted ? Because grant date has not given in all inventions then what do we consider those claims ?

Best Regards,
Manish Saraswat
+919460023266

Re: Grant Date

patentscope-wipo
Administrator
Through the PATENTSCOPE search service, you can obtain national phase entry data for published international applications including reference numbers for national phase entries. This data can be accessed by selecting the "National Phase" tab from the record view for a particular international application. These reference numbers can be used to assist you in obtaining further status information from the competent national authority. Absence of information does not mean that the application has not been granted anywhere; it means that the information is not currently available. This is also true for the national/regional collections, we publish what we receive from the offices. Please obtain further status information from those offices

Re: Grant Date

Manish Saraswat
Dear Sir,

  Sir the question still remains the same, your answer is not solving my query.