Granted/Issued Patents vs Patent Applications?

Granted/Issued Patents vs Patent Applications?

Russ Hillard
Is it possible to search WIPO collection for Granted/Issued Patents and exclude Patent Applications?   This is possible for other collections (USPTO).

Re: Granted/Issued Patents vs Patent Applications?

Christophe
Dear Russ,

Unfortunately no, we don't have systematically the information in PATENTSCOPE that a PCT application has become a patent in one of the PCT member states. Therefore, we don't index it.

Best regards,

Christophe