Granted patents?

TT

Granted patents?

TT
I am new to the WIPO and patent search. So if this question is trivial or asked before, I am sorry for that.
I want to find out whether a patent is granted based on the search results. For US patents, B2 code shows that pattern is granted.But in PatentScope with WIPO kind codes, I did not understand how I should interpret the documents.

For example, I want to see which patents of Google have been granted:

http://www.wipo.int/patentscope/search/en/result.jsf?query=ALL%3A%28google%29&maxRec=7544&filter=GOOGLE+INC.&filterField=PAF_M&prevFilter=
Thanks

Re: Granted patents?

sandrine
In order to determine the current legal status of a PCT international patent application that has entered the national phase (including whether a patent has been granted in a PCT contracting state based on an international application), it is necessary to refer to the information provided by the competent national authority. A non-exhaustive list of patent databases made available by national offices can be found at:  http://www.wipo.int/patentscope/en/search/national_databases.html

You may also wish to contact the competent national authority directly. A directory of worldwide IP offices is maintained by WIPO at:  http://www.wipo.int/directory/en/urls.jsp

Through the PATENTSCOPE search service, you can obtain national phase entry data for published international applications including reference numbers for national phase entries. This data can be accessed by selecting the "National Phase" tab from the record view for a particular international application. The reference numbers provided can be used to assist you in obtaining further status information from the competent national authority. Keep in mind that the scope of the data available through the PATENTSCOPE search service is limited; for more information on these limitations, please refer to the following webpage:  http://www.wipo.int/pctdb/en/nationalphase.jsp