How can we contact Inventor if theri patent is Expired

How can we contact Inventor if theri patent is Expired

Ravin Dhankecha
Dear Sir/Mam,

We are looking for contact details of Inventor for below patent.
Publication Number: 5443032
Inventor Name: Miroslav Vichr and David Samuel Hoover
Subject: METHOD FOR THE MANUFACTURE OF LARGE SINGLE CRYSTALS
The said Patent status is already expired for Lifetime.

As per record, the said patent is expired in the current date. We are also researching in this type of film so we need some help from the author or inventor.

Can you help us to contact them for further communication?

Thank you

Re: How can we contact Inventor if theri patent is Expired

patentscope-wipo
Administrator
If not information is available in PATENTSCOPE, please contact the patent office in charge of this document; a list of intellectual property offices is maintained at:  http://www.wipo.int/directory/en/urls.jsp.