I want to search the patents Panasonic has applied

I want to search the patents Panasonic has applied

Sunny Chou
I want to search the patents Panasonic has applied ,but as I know panasonic has changed its name several times ,If I just input “PA:Panasonic” ,whether the outcome includes the patents when it used the former names ?Hope to get your reply as soon as possible ,thank you.

Re: I want to search the patents Panasonic has applied

sandrine
Unfortunately it won't it will return only applications with Panasonic.