Internal errors with advanced searches

super_g
Hello,

I have been using the Advanced Search function to look for a series of terms in the Front Page field(s) but keep getting an "Internal error" (ex. reference P11-K9MY6U-23157; reference P21-K9M8TA-98977 and so on). I've tried shortening the term list (from 20 to 5), adjusting the syntax, wildcards, and groupings to no avail (more Internal errors). If it helps, I've turned stemming off, and have tried with both single family member on/off.

Thank you for any help/insight.

Gabriela

Re: Internal errors with advanced searches

patentscope-wipo
Administrator
Hello

The system works fine at our end, it might have been a temporary issue. Please try again and let us know if the issue persists.