Link to EP national phase

Kerry Tomlinson
I don't know if this is a one-off or an already known bug, but I hope it helps.

See PCT/IN2006/000102 National Phase tab, the EP link is labelled 6780518.  The actual EP application number is 06780518.4, so somewhere you have lost a vital zero.  (This of course can happen when a numeric data type is wrongly used for an application "number" (better thought of as "identifier").)

Now we all know that the EPO's systems can't accept a standard EPO application number (duh!), and you need to feed the register EP06780518, but you are sending "application?number=EP80518", which naturally has no chance of success.

Kerry

Re: Link to EP national phase

Sandrine
Dear Kerry,

thank you for your feedback. Best regards