Missing PCT patent numberes

Mike Lloyd
We are looking at some some citation data provided by the EPO, and have come across some patent numbers not found on your database, for example WO8500825.

Yet the patent number format is correct. For example, I can find WO8500826 and WO8500824 on Patentscope. So what happened to poor old WO8500825?

Thanks!

Mike Lloyd
mike.lloyd@ambercite.com

Re: Missing PCT patent numberes

Christophe
Dear Mike,

I got confirmation from the PCT publication service that the international application that had been given this WO number has been withdrawn just before publication and therefore was never published.

The paper gazette published in 1985 mentions:
"This entry has been withdrawn before publication. The publication number alloted to the entry indicated above will not be used."

Best regards,

Christophe