More results in a single page

Dimdoul
Greetings,

I was wondering if there is a another way to get more than 10 results in a single page.
I would like to get 200 results but as a default.
Is there any way to always get 200 results with out having to change the list length?

Regards
Dimitris Doulamis
University of vienna

Re: More results in a single page

Iustin
Administrator
You need to create an user account with the system and save the  preferred list length setting in your profile

Iustin

Re: More results in a single page

aftrumpet
For the purposes of parsing WIPO's search results in an external program, is there a URL parameter I could use to display more results on a page? After looking at the source I thought lengthOption would work, but it didn't.

Re: More results in a single page

Christophe
Dear aftrumpet,

It is not permitted to write robots to fetch data from PATENTSCOPE (see our terms and conditions at http://www.wipo.int/patentscope/en/data/terms.html). This is because we don't have the resources to scale to provide such a service.

I hope it helps,

Best regards,

Christophe