NPL Document cited in PCT ISR

Louise Franco
To: WIPO

We are looking to obtain the following NPL document that is cited in WO2010096720 -

YEGOR DOMANOV ET AL.: 'Fluorophores and Labelling' GRADUATE COURSE "PRACTICA 1 FLUORESCENCE TECHNIQUE FOR LIFE SCIENTISTS". October 2006,

We are assuming this document is located in this PCT file history. Is this a service that you provide? If so, could you please provide cost and turnaround time.

Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Louise Franco
Librarian
E-Mail: intprop@ssmp.com

Re: NPL Document cited in PCT ISR

Sandrine
Hello,

Sorry for the delay in replying. Unfortunately we don't have NPL document. It might be worth contacting the Korean Patent Office where the ISR was established. Best regards