Not enough info

carol wasserman star
There is not enough information about that patents, for example, how long is a patent valid, if it runs out within a certain time frame, when does it have to be renewed and how... this is the kind of information that I would expect to be directly available for all people.

I can't find this, the website is not very user friendly.

Re: Not enough info

Christophe
Dear Carol,

This information is not present in PATENTSCOPE. EPO sells a product called INPADOC with this information. You may also consult national registers.

I hope this helps,

Best regards,

Christophe