OCRed description won't display

Russell
Hello,

Patentscope will no longer display any OCR'ed descriptions of patent applications.  It says "Note: Text based on automatic Optical Character Recognition processes." but nothing is displayed below.  Before (a month ago or so) it displayed normally, now NO application descriptions display.  I tried a different browser, and tried calling up documents while logged in and logged out, but nothing.

Has anyone had this problem, or can anyone suggest a solution?

Thank you very much!

Russell

Re: OCRed description won't display

patentscope-wipo
Administrator
Hello
I took a look at different PCT applications and could see the text in both Description and Claims. Could you provide us with a couple of examples for which there is no text?
Many thanks
Best regards