PCT/CN2014/074591 not found in Patentscope

PCT/CN2014/074591 not found in Patentscope

Marta Morales Ortega
Dear Sirs,
Kindly let me know whether PCT/CN2014/074591, filed on April 2nd, 2014 has been stopped or transferred, because it has not been published on Patentscope yet and I really do not know the reason.
Kind regards,
Marta Morales Ortega

Re: PCT/CN2014/074591 not found in Patentscope

patentscope-wipo
Administrator
Hello,

In fact this application is not available in PATENTSCOPE; however the reasons why are confidential and cannot be disclosed to the public.

Best regards