Patent impeachment, plagiarism

Mario M
An ambitious unethical colleague plagiarized my work and sold it for a lot of money to foreign privates, yet the information is already published since 2004 in formal journals, a book chapter and an international congress. In their patent sollicitation they deliberately omited a journal paper of my authorship where all the process they want to patent is described in detail.

I just download the search reports attached to the patent filing and it received a negative because the invention (a surgical procedure in fact) had no innovative claims considering the information published by me, even though the key paper had not been included in the search report. Nevertheless, they skipped the issue somehow and it seems the patent is in its way.

I wish to send an impeachment note to the WIPO office (it is a WO patent). How, who, where?

Thanks

Re: Patent impeachment, plagiarism

patentscope-wipo
Administrator
What is the PCT application number? or WO number?