PatentScope Web Services from MS Office 2010 VBA

PatentScope Web Services from MS Office 2010 VBA

Kabanov Sergey
We tried to execute GetIASR WebService request utilizing GET request from MS ACCESS 2010 project (.ADP), utilizing VBA code with reference to MS XML 6.0 library, like:
http://www.wipo.int/patentscope-webservice/servicesPatentScope/GetIASR?iaNumber=EP2005013263

We added .setRequestHeader "Authorization" with login/password before we send request, since our connection is password protected.

We were expecting to get in respond the structure described in the Connection Kit document Version 1.2 dated 18/05/2009, but instead we got the xml structure describing the Web Services parameters.

Can you please let us know if there are any documents describing how to execute WIPO PatentScope WebServices from Office 2010 VBA code (namely from MS ACCESS 2010 projects).

By the way, the request http://www.wipo.int/patentscope-webservice/servicesPatentScope?wsdl returns the WSDL correctly.

Re: PatentScope Web Services from MS Office 2010 VBA

Christophe
Dear Mr. Kabanov,

Can you please forward your request to our generic mailbox patentscope@wipo.int?

It will be routed from there to the appropriate person.

Best regards,

Christophe