Print legible machine translations

Gerben
I greatly appreciate the built in machine translation function.
When activated a small box is displayed showing the progress of the machine translation.  It can eventually cover some part of your text but since it is fixed to a certain position within your browser window, you can easily make the covered text visible by scrolling up or down.

If, however one decides to print the page, this box is covering an area of you page on every page. In the first page this doesn't matter because it covers the title, but on the second and following pages it covers part of the translated text and on paper I cannot make it visible again by scrolling up or down.

Would you please adjust the stylesheet definition, @print section, to hide this box, or to have it printed on page 1, top of the page only?

Best regards

Re: Print legible machine translations

Sandrine
Hello,

Thank you very much for drawing our attention to this issue. We will work on it to fix it asp.

Best regards