Problem with PCT/RU2009/000682 application

Problem with PCT/RU2009/000682 application

Baghdasaryan Hovhannes
I am not able to see the search documents. Acrobat is not able to open files. Zit files are not downloadable.

Re: Problem with PCT/RU2009/000682 application

Christophe
Dear Baghdasaryan Hovhannes,

I have not be able to reproduce the problem (I have successfully downloaded the PDF documents). May be was it only a temporary problem due to some heavy usage of the system at that time.

Have you tried later?

If you still not manage to download a PDF document for this application, please tell us which one and at which date and time and we will investigate further.

Thanks and best regards,

Christophe

Re: Problem with PCT/RU2009/000682 application

Hovhannes Baghdasaryan
Yes I tried to extract it next day and it worked.
Thanks