Query

Karan Bhardwaj
Hi,

Whilst verification of PCT application no.'s on your websiite, we have come across a unique scenario. For PCT application PCT/US2007/005443, filing date reflects as 31/10/2006 which is not in concordance with this application.

Kindly, confirm its correct application date.

Re: Query

Christophe
Dear Sir,

It is indeed a special case but the date is correct. The information I got is that the International Filing Date (IFD) was changed to 31 October 2006 following the USPTO’s decision to grant a petition from the applicant to change it.

Best regards,

Christophe