Question - PCT/US15/24348

Marta Morales Ortega
Dear Sirs,
I cannot find PCT/US15/24348 in Patentscope. Kindly let me know whether PCT/US15/24348, filed on April 3rd, 2015 has been retired by applicant. Indeed, it has not been published yet on WIPO database and I do not know if it is due to an abandonment.
Also, I would like to know if there is any relation between mentioned PCT number and PCT/IB2015/000771. If it is so, where it can be found?
Kind regards,

Re: Question - PCT/US15/24348

patentscope-wipo
Administrator
Hello,

For the IA US2015/024348 the process has been stopped, and transferred to IA IB15/0000771. The only contact for the agent is docket@gbclaw.net . For further information concerning the IB IA, please contact RO/IB: ro.ib@wipo.int

Re: Question - PCT/US15/24348

patentscope-wipo
Administrator
The link between the two applications is form PCT/RO/151 and PCT/RO/132 (R. 19.4) posted under ‘Documents’.

Re: Question - PCT/US15/24348

Marta Morales Ortega
Thanks for your assistance. It has been really helpful.