Questions about the application number

lishengck
I am inquiring about some Chinese patents. I found in the download file of the patent search results that some application numbers are the same as those in China, but some are different. I cannot find the application number on the Chinese patent search website. For example:
Application Id:CN192762365
Application Number: 10201600876836 (China: CN201610876836)
Publication Number:106347159
I want to know why this is happening? What are the composition rules of application numbers and how can they be converted into Chinese application numbers?
thanks

Re: Questions about the application number

patentscope-wipo
Administrator
There are mostly 3 different formats in PATENTSCOPE

• After October 2013
      o yyyytnnnnnnn.d    This is the CN office original format, most of the applications are in this      format.
      o Ttyyyy00nnnnnnn  This is the WIPO ST.13 number format,  few applications are in this format.
For example,  201610876836.7 is equivalent to 102016000876836 in ST.13.

• Before October 2013
      o yytnnnnn.d*