RSS alert trouble

TM

RSS alert trouble

TM
RSS alert system doesn't work properly.
For instance, my feeds get old patents not only Thursday night but also every weak day.
And only 10 papers for each feeds are available.
These changes make WIPO web service useless.
And downloaded paper's file names should not have been changed.
Renaming each documents is bothersome work for me.
I want the same quality as previous system for RSS alert and download system.

Re: RSS alert trouble

Iustin
Administrator
The number of hits in the RSS result list will be increased in the very short term to a minimum of 300.

Iustin