RSS feeds / items duplicates and improvement with patent number

RSS feeds / items duplicates and improvement with patent number

Laury
- Since 2 weeks, I have received 2 times the same items for the same patent publication numbers. What's wrong with the feeds?
- To make it easier to review all items received by RSS, is it possible to add the publication number to the title of the patent in the title/subject of each item (i.e. WO2013164995 - HYALURONIC ACID PRODUCTION PROMOTER)
Regards

Re: RSS feeds / items duplicates and improvement with patent number

Sandrine
Thank you for your feedback. We will look into this and take into consideration your suggestions for the next update.