Re: parsing data from tables (XML format?)

Re: parsing data from tables (XML format?)

Andrea Rossi
Hi,

I was wondering if you had a chance to review the question. Your feedback is highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Andrea

On Fri, Sep 28, 2012 at 12:43 PM, Andrea Rossi <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

I would like to be able to extract the information from certain tables in a patent using a script. I was able to download the sequences as an XML file, but I could not find the other tables as XML format. Is there any reason why only sequences are stored as a non image format?

I could use some OCR (Optical Character Recognition) technique to extract the data, but that would make my life much harder.

Thanks in advance for any valuable suggestion you may provide!

Andrea