Related documents of WO/2017/099109

Hiroko ONO
Dear Sirs,

Please be advised that we could not see and download any related documents on file at the International Bureau concerning the subjected case.

It would be appreciated if you could take necessary action.

Best regards,
Hiroko ONO

RE: Related documents of WO/2017/099109

patentscope-wipo
Administrator

Hello

We had some technical issues that have been now fixed; please try again and let me know if the problem persists.

Best regards

Sandrine

Global Databases Team

World Intellectual Property Organization

Please be advised that we could not see and download any related documents on file at the International Bureau concerning the subjected case.

It would be appreciated if you could take necessary action.

Best regards,
Hiroko ONO

http://wipo-patentscope-forum.2944828.n2.nabble.com/Related-documents-of-WO-2017-099109-tp7573618.html

To start a new topic under Questions related to specific patent documents, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from WIPO PATENTSCOPE Forum, click here.
NAML

RE: Related documents of WO/2017/099109

H. ONO
Dear Sandrine,

Thank you very much for your reply informing us about the technical issues.

We are pleased to inform you that we are able to obtain necessary documents now.

Regards,

Hiroko ONO